Monday, May 14, 2012

I am finally almost done writing all my write-ups on the different signs. Friday I spent the night at Haileys house and it was just me and her. This was the first time ive really hung out with her alone so on Saturday I did my write-up for her and I felt that it was much more in depth than it would have been. I am realizing that I haven't incorporated a lot of what I got from the interviews so I am thinkig I will do one last write-up about my friend group as a whole. I think this will help add a little excitement in my project and it will also be enjoyable to look back at in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, this is really great work. I also enjoy reading your comments on others blogs. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete