Thursday, May 10, 2012
I struggled with motivating myself to write today. I think because I had so much to do for tomorrow I couldn't really focus. So instead I went through the pieces I already wrote and edited them. This took a lot longer than I expected but I think I fixed up some of my work so that it flows better. I think what I am going to do tonight is go through some of the readings for Scorpio and then I will begin writing that aspect this weekend. I need to also start working on the Saggitarous piece. I see myself figuring out where I need to be and what state of mind I need to be in to produce my best work. When I am overwhelmed with other work I get really stressed and I can't focus on something for longer than 10 minutes. A project like this I need to be able to spend a lot of time so I don't repeat myself or leave something important out so I need to a solid hour or longer of complete focus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment