Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I realized that I have a real difficulty writing when I am surrounded by other people. Especially if I am writing about people's personalities because it is something I really have to think about. I found that I tried to do work in the library surrounded by other people and I would find myself being influenced by what they had to say or distracted and not able to focus. Writing about peoples personalities has been really repetitive and although I really enjoy it it is very hard to stay focused. I found that I need to do the work in a area not surrounded by other people and the best way to go about the writing process is to read the information in the book again real quick to remind myself what that sign is like and then go into a analysis comparing my friend to the personality traits of the book. It's starting to get harder also because the only signs I have left are the ones with only one person. When I had numerous people in one sign I could compare and contrast their personalities to not only the book but each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment