Monday, May 21, 2012
I have been so busy the past few days I have not had time to get to a computer to blog. I have finally finished putting together all of the pages! I found that for the pages with just one person I had to be creative with my placement because there was a lot more extra space. It took a full 2 hours last night to do the final touches but once it was done it felt so relieving. I plan on doing a last write up tonight on the whole project and then I have to put together my bibliography. I am glad I stayed on track for most of the project because I know that some people are struggling to get it finished now that we only have a week left. I am glad we went through a project like this where we had to plan out time well because it definitely helped me with time management and disicpline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment