Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today in class I spent the entire period typing up about the Cancer, which is my brother and Ashley. This was the most interesting part of the project so far for me because both of them described themselves in ways much different than the book. I think its common for a Cancer to be much more optimisitc about themselves than they may show to other people. I am realizing how hard it is to write a review up on these people that I've know so well and make them sound bad in my description because they are all my closest and greatest friends. I think that the manipulation I was speaking of is coming more into play now that I am getting further into my project. Now that I am aware of it though I am being very cautious in what I use to describe my friends because I want to make sure I am being precise and accurate and not just shaping their personalities to sound like the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment