Tuesday, May 22, 2012

In addition to my previous final blog I wanted to go into more depth on my skill evaluation. I think that my reading skills also improved greatly. I had to do a lot of reading and analyzing for this project and at first it took me a really long time. The Libra section took about a week to go through the book and pull out information and figure out how to put it together but as soon as I had done it once it became much easier. I found that the reading aspect of my project was the most difficult but also the most enjoyable. It was hard to read with a purpose but as I began to do write ups it became easier to pull out the information I needed to pull out. I think my organization skill improved tremendously with this project as I stated previously I had to map out my time and also the information I collected. I think over all this project focused on the 6 skills individually but I had to incorporate them together to ensure I produced the best work that I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment