Monday, May 21, 2012
I forgot to mention that I am preparing my presentation aspect. I am not sure which parts I want to read from my book. I was thinking of presenting the Virgo page because there are three people that fit that sign. I then want to read the last write up I plan on working on now. I think that this write up will pull together the entire project and be of some interest to the listeners. Also last night in the library I showed Devin his page and he was shocked by how accurate it was he then started flipping through the other pages and when he handed me my book back he said "I definitely believe in this stuff now". That was the reaction I was hoping to get out of this project so that made me really excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment