Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Today in class I spent the whole period maping out my book. I realized that my audience is definitely the people who are based in my book, they will find it the most interesting. My hope is that they can look at it when it is done and it will help them understand our friendship a little bit better. I have found that since I started this project all I do is analyse peoples personality traits and I find myself thinking about why I get along with them and what I can compare from their personalities to those of my other friends. I have a week to finish putting together my book. My plan is to finish a page each day and then if I have time which I anticipate having I will do a over all write up of the entire zodiac signs and focus on mine and what I have figured out about the horoscope in general throughout my project. This I think will allow peopel who are not involved directly in the book to find some aspect of it interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment