Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Today in class we spent a lot of time discussing the zodiac signs. We read some out loud and there was general consensus that the personality fit the person. This made me even more excited about working on my project and as soon as the conversation died down I began writing my Libra section. I am almost acting as a source of zodiac signs in my book. I want people to be interested when they look into my book and see how many connections can be made in day to day lives. Although some of it is a bit of a stretch as far as accuracy it comes down to how much you want to believe in it. I think my project will open a door for a lot of people and they will begin to look into the zodiac signs and see how well they match up with their signs. Tonight I am going to make my page for the Libra, hopefully I will be able to finish it tonight but I am going to bring the rest to class tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Today in class I was amazed at how close some of the signs were and I began to find this stuff really interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! That was the response I was hoping to have. I'm excited for the book to be finished so people can read through it and see how close it really is.

    ReplyDelete