Thursday, April 26, 2012

Today in class we started presentations. I really enjoyed seeing what other people were doing for their project, it made me start thinking about my project in depth. I really liked the presentation that Ferris put on just because I really enjoy food! I can't wait to see his finished project. I also thought Jake Whaley's website was really cool and looked really complicated. I already knew what Anabel was doing but I like the idea of writing stories for everyone. I want to take little pieces of each of theirs to help me with mine. Tonight I started typing up the Cancer piece. I am nervous that I am being manipulated by the book for each person but I really think that they all fit the descriptions. I wonder if there is another way I can incorporate stories or something that will help get my point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment