Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Yesterday in class I went through and made my list of people to interview and find infromation about. I narrowed it down to eleven people. I then went through and wrote down characteristics about them. I also found out their birthdays and what sign they are specifically. This took a lot longer than I expected because its hard to sum peoples personalities up. I thought that I would find myself using the same words over and over again but I found that some words stuck out for certain people. Out of class I interviewed Jimmy, Hailey and Bridget. It was easy to interview them because I know them so well that our conversation was much more of that than an intergation. I am really looking forward to seeing how their answers line up with the zodiac signs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment