Wednesday, April 18, 2012
I always was a believer in the Zodiac signs but I never looked into the history or research behind it. Last night when flipping through my books I discovered a brief history and Science behind it section. I ended up reading it for an hour because I was so interested. I also worked on the Libra section of my book even more last night. I wrote up a description of the Libras individually and then a background of Astronomy. It took me about two hours to do the writing aspect but its starting to come along. I keep pushing off actually printing the writings and putting the page together because I find something else I want to write about. Hopefully I can completely finish the Libra writing section today in class and finally start putting the page in my book together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment