Friday, April 13, 2012

Today in class I started typing up some conclusions about the libra sign. I have ordered two books about zodiac signs and how they came to be and the story behind them which will help me writing my conclusions. I have now successfully interviewed all my participants and the results are pretty ironic how accurate they are to the persons sign. I am now trying to figure out how I will organize all the thoughs into my book. I think I am going to begin constructing the book this weekend. I will be going home so I can put a lot of time into this project and I want to hopefully get a layout of how to organize the book. As I continue with this project I get more and more intrested in what I am researching. Anabel asked what I hope to get out of this and why I choose this topic and thats a hard question to answer. It came to me one day in class when we were doing those webs and I have always believed in the zodiac signs because it has been so accurate, I wanted to look into it further and look at not just my family but my close friends to see if it also relates to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment