Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Last night I finished writing up all the Virgo information. This part was really interesting to me because it was about my roommate, my best guy friend at LA and my sister. I thought it was so cool how they had such similar traits and as I was writing I began to realize why I get along with them so well. As a Libra I have learned they tend to give in in order to keep the peace and a Virgo likes to be right which is why I have been able to get along so well with these three. Today my grandma and Papa were here so I went through and told them what I was working on and showed them their signs. They were interested in it which made me happy cause I am getting very into the whole zodiac thing. Tonight I am going to go through the questions and make sure I know what I am going to say for my presentation I am also going to completely finish the Libra section with pictures and everything so I can show what I am doing with my book.

1 comment:

  1. I am really excited to see your presentation on what you have been doing and how you like it. It sounds like you are loving your project and it really excites you.

    ReplyDelete